18-in LED RGBW Plug-In Under Cabinet Light - White
Brighten your kitchen under cabinet with the 18-in LED RGBW Plug-In Under Cabinet Light - White. This under cabinet light is made of white aluminum construction with a frosted diffuser, complementing kitchen countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- No wiring needed — just mount and plug in using the 5-foot power cord.
- Comes with IR remote to easily control light. You can also use the built in on/off switch to control the light.
- Choose from RGB colors or 3000K color temperature with bright light output perfect for cooking or task lighting.
- Dimmable down to 10% brightness using IR remote to adjust to lighting preferences when linked with Good Earth Lighting light of the same length in the same family.
- Long-lasting, energy-efficient LEDs provide a light output of 1500 lumens and a lamp life of 50,000 hours.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||UC1277-RGB-18LFW-G, 3460652|
|Fixture Material||Aluminum Alloy and Plastic|
|Mounting||Mounting Clips and Screws|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Rated LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||IR Remote Control|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Battery Qty /Type||1 CR2025|
|Command Strips® from 3M||No|
|Power Cord||5-ft power cord|
|Connector Cord||Direct link|
|Power Switch||On/Off Rocker Switch|
|Power Source||Plug In|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||18 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||18 x 1.85 x 1.2|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||0.66|
Write Your Own Review
We are happy you chose our product, thank you. As with anything that has a great warranty, keep a copy of your original purchase receipt as originals fade and staple it to your instruction sheets/package insert containing the warranty reference and file away. This documentation is required in case you have a warranty claim in the future. There is no online registration. This fixture has a 6-year warranty.
I recently bought this product and have lost the two metal brackets which attach it to the underside of the cabinet. Do you have a replacement part for this?
Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for parts replacement. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
I purchased one of these a month ago and it has started strobing. The remote will not work while it does this. I could turn it off and back on with the manual switch and it would be back to normal. Now it is stuck in the flashing mode I think.
Try unplugging the fixture and plugging it back in to see if that solves the issue. If not, please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for technical support and/or warranty replacement. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CDT.