Indoor/Outdoor 24-ft LED RGBW Plug-In Strip Light with Remote - White
The Good Earth Lighting indoor and outdoor LED RGBW strip light kit provides ambience for holidays and events. They add brightness and style to any room, whether it be your outdoor deck, patio, bedroom, basement, kitchen, or entertainment space.The light strip is flexible, giving you the ability to navigate the strip light around tight corners and hard-to-reach locations. Use the included multifunction remote to control and changeany 20 preset colors, white, adjust the brightness levels, and effects to suit lighting needs.
- IP65 water- and dust-resistant on both the strip light and the IR controller. Wet location rated on power supply.
- Strip light is made of white silicone tube with 174 RGB LEDs and 174 warm white LEDs.
- Multifunction remote control range reaches up to 50 feet and controls dimming, color selection, and light effects.
- Features both RGB and warm white LEDs. Select from 20 different colors plus 3000K warm white. Control preset brightness levels 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% illumination. Effects include jump, fade, flash, quick slow, and auto.
- Bright 1500 lumens output from warm white LED. Great ambience for outdoor decks, patios, porches, kitchens, bedrooms, basements, and entertainment areas.
- Count on long-lasting LED lights that have an estimated lamp life of 30,000 hours.
- Includes power supply, (1) IR controller, (1) remote control, (1) set of strip lights, (20) mounting clips, and (42) screws.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Rooms||Balcony, Basement, Bathroom, Bedroom, Deck, Entertainment Room, Family Room, Home Office, Kitchen, Living Room, Under Cabinets, Yard|
|Mounting||Mounting Clips and Screws|
|Two Level Lighting||No|
|Two Detection Zone||No|
|Safety Rated||Wet Location|
|LED Qty||174 RGB + 174 White|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Rated LED Life||30000 Hrs|
|Dimming Type||IR Remote Control|
|Battery Qty /Type||(1) CR2025|
|Command Strips® from 3M||No|
|Power Cord||5-ft Power Supply Driver with Plug|
|Power Switch||IR Remote|
|Power Source||Plug In|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||24 ft|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||288x0.39x0.10|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||1.37|
We are so sorry to disappoint you, but there is no expansion kit avaialble for this kit.
Please be advised that due to the fact that this strip is IP65, water and dust proof, it is not recommended that you cut the strip. Once the strip is cut it is no longer IP65 and can be damaged by water and/or dust. If you do need/want to cut the strip...
Yes. Double sided tape is a great alternative if the adhesive wears out.
We are so sorry to disappoint you, but unfortunately, you cannot add on to the strip.
We are so sorry to disappoint you, but the parts/accessories for our tape light kits are not sold seperately.
This kit is not Wi-Fi enabled. Our Wi-Fi tape light kit is model #AC1275-RWF-24LFW-G.
Yes. You can group multiple lights and control together through the app.
Please make sure there is power going to the lights and that the switch is on. You may need to disconnect and reconnect all the components.
Make sure the plastic tab is removed from the battery tray and make sure batteries are not dead. You also need to make sure the IR receiver is in sight of the remote for the remote to operate the lights.
Make sure there is power going to the lights. If you are using the remote, make sure the plastic tab is removed from the battery tray and that the batteries are not dead. You also need to make sure the IR receiver is in sight of the remote.
Make sure the plastic tab is removed from the battery tray and that the battery is not dead. You also need to make sure the IR receiver is in sight of the remote.
Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 ext. 230 to inquire about parts.
This is a WiFi enabled fixture. It is flashing because it is going into pairing mode to connect to the app.
You cannot exceed 24 feet in one run. You would need a seperate power supply for each 24 foot reel.
The remotes are line of sight. They are not programmed to the lights individually. As long as the IR receiver can receive signal from the remote, it will operate the lights.