7-ft LED Flexible USB LED Tape Light - RGBW
- Ambient back lighting with 16 different colored light options plus a warm white setting that fits screen sizes ranging from 30-in to 65-in
- Multi-function remote control to program four different lighting effects and patterns (flashing, strobe, fade, smooth) and to set brightness, dim, and power on/off
- Long lasting, energy efficient LEDs provide a smooth light output have an expected life of 30,000 hours
- Premium 3M peel and stick adhesive backing that can be mounted directly to most surfaces
- Requires one USB port as source of power
- For indoor use only, not for use with dimmers, extension cords, over sinks or areas with water.
- Includes USB powered pre-connected (2) 18-in tape light, (2) 24-in tape light, (5) cord clips, and a remote controller
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty
|Rooms||Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Home Office, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room|
|Mounting||3M tape (55230)|
|Motion Detection Range||N_A|
|Two Level Lighting||No|
|Two Detection Zone||No|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Rated LED Life||30000 Hrs|
|Dimming Type||IR Remote Control|
|Command Strips® from 3M||No|
|Power Switch||IR remote|
|Power Source||Plug In|
|Warranty||6 Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||7 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||120 x 0.4 x 0.1|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||0.18|
The tape light will go to it's defualt settiing once the TV is turned off. You will need to utilize the remote to chang colors.
To remove the battery tray, push the small black square piece in towards the tray and pull out.
This fixture changes colors by remote. It does not mimic the colors from your television.
This fixture is not Wi-Fi enabled. The only tape light kit we currently have that utilizes Wi-Fi is our model #AC1274-RGB-24LFW-G.
The lights will not react to the music.
DO NOT use with an extension cord. Use a power strip with integral over current protection tosupply power to the fixture. NEVER use power strip unless the plug can be fully inserted.
We need more information about your application to further assist you. Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
Unplug the lights and disconnect all parts. Reconnect and plug back in. If you are still experiencing issues, reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
You cannot connect multiple kits together. It will overload the power source.