240-Degree 2-Head 2250 Lumen LED Smart Motion-Activated Flood Light - Bronze
This playlist covers how to use Good Earth Lighting's SE1303 smart LED security light:
- How to install
- How to pair your smart device with smart lighting
- How to reset to factory settings
- How to set "Me" profile
- Default setting and how to change different mode settings
- How to use Custom Mode
- How to use Manual Mode
- How to create Groups
- How to set and view messages, notifications, and account activity
- How to set up integration with Amazon Alexa
- How to set up integration with Google Assistant
Good Earth Lighting's award-winning Smart Security Light eliminates blind spots with its innovative lens, which shines in front and directly below the fixture, casting light on difficult-to-light areas and creating wall wash to provide safety and security for backyards and driveways.
Control the smart light with an easy, 3-step setup from the free Good Earth Lighting app. Change color temperature, brightness, distance range, timer, set schedules, group lights, and more from the app. There's no need to get on a ladder and adjust the settings. Hands Free Voice Control works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. IP65-rated, this light is ideal for outdoor wet locations; it is also cold weather rated with a minimum cold start temperature of -20 degrees. Maximize energy savings and discourage intruders from coming near the home. This light has a 8-year limited warranty.
- No hub required to control the light via a smart device. Control from anywhere as long as there is internet connection.
- Connects with Bluetooth wireless technology when Wi-Fi goes out.
- There is no need to get on a ladder to adjust the light settings. Control the light with the Good Earth Lighting app or by using voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Features Default preset setting ready out of the box, no testing required, or customize with Custom Settings to adjust security light and the area light.
- Motion-activated light settings include timer settings: 1 min, 2 min, 5 min, or 10 min; Range distance: from 5 ft, 30 ft, 60 ft, or 100 ft (max); Brightness from 20–100%; Color temp from 3000K warm white, 4000K bright white, to 5000K daylight white.
- Area light settings include 3 or 5 hours after sunset hours, sunset to sunrise that will automatically turn on at sunset and off at sunrise, or an off-setting that will disable the area light entirely. Adjustable brightness and color temperature.
- Features a 240-degree sensor that detects motion up to 100 feet in an outward direction as well as a 360-degree sensor that detects motion when the unit is mounted 14 feet from the ground.
- Universal mounting platform allows for maximum flexibility when installing. Designed to meet requirements for wall, eave, or surface box mounting. Includes pre-attached electrical disconnect plug for fast and easy direct wiring.
- Download free Good Earth Lighting app on the App Store or on Google Play.
|Related Model||SE1303-BP2-00LFW-G, 3761806|
|Fixture Material||Die-cast Aluminum|
|Fixture Color||Satin Aged Bronze|
|Glass/Lens Type||Diamond Pattern|
|Motion Detection Range||240 degrees up to 100 ft and 360 degrees below|
|Two Level Lighting||Yes|
|Two Detection Zone||Yes|
|Light Coverage||45 ft|
|Safety Rated||Wet Location|
|Color Temperature||3000K – 5000K Selectable|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Rated LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||Wi-Fi App|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Wi-Fi App|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||8-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||9.92 x 8.35 x 5.2|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||1.65|
CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning(s)