240-Degree 2-Head 2250 Lumen LED Smart Motion-Activated Flood Light - White
This playlist covers how to use Good Earth Lighting's SE1303 smart LED security light:
- How to install
- How to pair your smart device with smart lighting
- How to reset to factory settings
- How to set "Me" profile
- Default setting and how to change different mode settings
- How to use Custom Mode
- How to use Manual Mode
- How to create Groups
- How to set and view messages, notifications, and account activity
- How to set up integration with Amazon Alexa
- How to set up integration with Google Assistant
With its innovative lens technology, this Good Earth Lighting Smart Security Light makes sure you don't have any blind spots in your backyard or driveway. It casts light on difficult-to-light areas and provides wall wash lighting, providing safety and security. You can control your Good Earth Smart lights with our free Good Earth Lighting app, adjusting color temperature, brightness, distance range, timer, set schedules, grouping, and more all from your phone. IP65-rated and cold weather rated, this light is ideal for outdoor wet locations and can withstand cold temperatures. This light has a 8-year limited warranty.
- No hub required to control the light via a smart device. Control from anywhere as long as you have internet connection.
- Connects with Bluetooth wireless technology when Wi-Fi goes out.
- There is no need to get on a ladder to adjust the light settings. You can control the light with the Good Earth Lighting app or by using voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- The light has a Default Setting and is ready to use straight out of the box, no testing required. You can also customize the security light and area light with Custom Settings to meet your needs.
- Customize the timer and range. Time settings are 1, 3, 5, or 10 min. Distance options are 5, 30, 60, or 100 feet. You can also adjust the brightness from 20 to 100% and change color temp to 3000K warm white, 4000K bright white, or 5000K daylight white.
- Set the area light to be on for 3–5 hours during nighttime using low beam light. You can also use the sunset-to-sunrise setting so the light turns on at sunset and turns off at sunrise. You can also disable the area light and use the manual mode.
- Features a 240-degree sensor that detects motion up to 100 feet in an outward direction as well as a 360-degree sensor that detects motion when the unit is mounted 14 feet from the ground.
- Universal mounting platform allows for maximum flexibility when installing. Designed to meet requirements for wall, eave, or surface box mounting. Includes pre-attached electrical disconnect plug for fast and easy direct wiring.
- Our free Good Earth Lighting app is available in both the App Store and Google Play.
|Related Model||SE1303-WH3-00LFW-G, 3761807|
|Fixture Material||Die-cast Aluminum|
|Fixture Color||Textured White|
|Glass/Lens Type||Diamond Pattern|
|Motion Detection Range||240 degrees up to 100 ft and 360 degrees below|
|Two Level Lighting||Yes|
|Two Detection Zone||Yes|
|Light Coverage||45 ft|
|Safety Rated||Wet Location|
|Color Temperature||3000K–5000K Selectable|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Rated LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||Wi-Fi App|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Wi-Fi App|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||8-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||9.92 x 8.35 x 5.2|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||1.65|