Slim Series 18-in LED Direct Wire Under Cabinet Light - Gloss White
LED direct wire under cabinet light is slim design that stays hidden under cabinets. It is made of metal construction with a frosted diffuser and is linkable with included 18-in linking cord. Bright White color temperature with bright light output perfect for cooking or task lighting. Dimmable down to 15% brightness using most Triac wall dimmers to your preference. Count on long life LED lights that have a lamp life of 50,000 hours.
- This 18-inch bar provides a bright light output of 744 lumens to illuminate your kitchen counter space, with a color temperature of 3000K bright white.
- Linkable for the perfect custom light ambiance with 18-inch linking cord included.
- Controlled from a wall switch or the on/off rocker switch located on the fixture
- Dimmable feature allows you to dim from 100% to 15% of full illumination. Compatible with most triac wall dimmers. Note that light cannot be dimmed on the fixture itself; a wall dimmer is required.
- Long-lasting, energy-efficient LEDs provide a smooth light output have a rated life of 50,000 hours plus 90 CRI provides a vivid light output that will bring out the true colors of your home.
- This Energy Star–certified product helps you save money on utility bills without sacrificing performance, style, or quality.
- Durable metal construction with frosted diffuser.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||UC1143-WH1-18LF0-G, B07JJDHZCG, 201206|
|Fixture Material||Stamped Metal Housing|
|Fixture Color||Gloss White|
|Glass/Lens Type||Clear Frosted|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||92.5|
|Rated LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||Triac Wall Dimmer|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Command Strips® from 3M||No|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Connector Cord||18-inch 3-conductor cord|
|Power Switch||On/Off Rocker Switch|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||18 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||18 x 3.15 x 0.875|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||1.33|
Write Your Own Review
Do you sell longer connection cords for this under cabinet light? I need one about 4’ long.
We are so sorry to disappoint you, but longer linking cables are not available for this fixture.
Do you sell a coupler to connect 2 connection cables together?
Sorry to dissapoint you, but we do not sell a couple to connect two linking cords together.
How do you get the metal compartment cover off? Instructions are not clear where to press to disengage the locks.
Yes, the fixture and metal tabs are very tight when new. You need to squeeze the back chassis-metal compartment tightly(hinged side) and push in and rock it back out of the 2, or 3 metal tabs found at the bottom of the fixture.Use both hands, thumbs and first fingers squeezing one end of the fixture by one thumbnail tab, and add a twisting motion if needed.To close -use both hands, thumbs and first fingers squeezing one end of the fixture by one thumbnail tab, and push back & then release the tab under the matching thin metal strip to lock in. Then move to the next tab and repeat. We have an installation video on a similar fixture that may help with your installation.
Do you have any recommended single-pole dimmer switches for this model?
This fixture is dimmable by specific forward phase electronic (triac) dimmers. Dimmers tested to be compatible with this fixture are: Lutron: Diva® C•L™ : DVWCL-153P or DVCL-153P Lumea® C•L™: LGCL-153P Toggler® C•L™ : TGCL-153P