30-in Smart LED Direct Wire Under Cabinet Bar - White
This 30-inch smart LED direct wire under cabinet bar is the perfect lighting solution for illuminating a dark kitchen or counter space areas, under cabinets, or any accent area of the home. With the Good Earth Lighting app, you can turn the lights on/off, adjust the brightness/dimming, change the lighting from warm white to cool white, schedule the lights, and more. Hands-free voice control works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- No hub required. Control Good Earth LED smart lights in your home with your voice or via the Good Earth app.
- Count on long-lasting LED lights that provide a light output of 1800 lumens and that have an estimated lamp life of 50,000 hours.
- Schedule your lights to turn on or off or brighten or dim at specific times during the day or night.
- Group and link multiple Wi-Fi® lights together to control simultaneously (only for the same lighting type).
- Connects with Bluetooth® wireless technology when Wi-Fi goes out.
- Fully selectable white light settings from 2700K to 6500K.
- ETL listed for damp locations.
- Versatile wiring options, easy access door on the back, and time-saving push-in connectors for fast installation.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||UC1304-WH1-30LFW-G, 3757190|
|Glass/Lens Type||Clear Frosted|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||2700K – 6500K Selectable|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Rated LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||Wi-Fi App|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Command Strips® from 3M||No|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Connector Cord||12-inch 3-conductor cord|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||30 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||30 x 3.8 x 1|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||1.5|
Write Your Own Review
Where can I get replacement bulb and/or driver?
These parts are not available separately. Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for technical support and/or warranty replacement. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CDT.
Once the source wiring has been plugged into the connector, can those wires be removed from the connector?
You would need to clip the connector off with wire cutters, and rewire with wire nuts.