12-in Smart LED Direct Wire Under Cabinet Bar - White
This 12-inch smart LED direct wire under cabinet bar is the perfect lighting solution for illuminating a dark kitchen or counter space areas, under cabinets, or any accent area of the home. With the Good Earth Lighting app, you can turn the lights on/off, adjust the brightness/dimming, change the lighting from warm white to cool white, schedule the lights, and more. Hands-free voice control works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- No hub required. Control Good Earth LED smart lights in your home with your voice or via the Good Earth app.
- Count on long-lasting LED lights that provide a light output of 700 lumens and that have an estimated lamp life of 50,000 hours.
- Schedule your lights to turn on or off or brighten or dim at specific times during the day or night.
- Group and link multiple Wi-Fi® lights together to control simultaneously (only for the same lighting type).
- Connects with Bluetooth® wireless technology when Wi-Fi goes out.
- Fully selectable white light settings from 2700K to 6500K.
- ETL listed for damp locations.
- Versatile wiring options, easy access door on the back, and time-saving push-in connectors for fast installation.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||UC1304-WH1-12LFW-G, 3757187|
|Glass/Lens Type||Clear Frosted|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||2700K – 6500K Selectable|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Rated LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||Wi-Fi App|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Command Strips® from 3M||No|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Connector Cord||12-inch 3-conductor cord|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||12 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||12 x 3.8 x 1|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||0.7|
Write Your Own Review
How do I dim the light?
You would need to pair this fixture to the Good Earth Lighting app via your home's Wi-Fi. You can view our YouTube tutorial here: How to Pair Your Device with the UC1304 Smart LED Direct Wire Under Cabinet Bar
We have everything plugged in and we have power to the light but the light is not coming on. What could it be?
This is a Wi-Fi fixture. Do you have it paired to the Good Earth Lighting app?
If I wire these in directly to power (no wall switch), and I use the app to turn the lights on and off, I assume that the rocker switch must always be in the on position?
That is correct.
These lights will be on a 20a circuit. Will the connectors accept 12/2 wire?
Yes, connectors are good for 12awg. Typically these fixtures are placed on 15A circuits but there are allowances for use on 20A circuits. If the customer checked out those allowances and conforms to local codes, then ok for 20A.