Shelli 24-in LED Linear Decorative Flush Mount Light - Matte Black
The Good Earth Lighting Shelli 24" Linear Flush Mount Light - Matte Black will bring a modern, stylish look to any room. The Energy Star–certified light delivers up to 50,000 hours of LED life. Select between 5 different white light color temperature settings using a slide switch: 2700K soft white, 3000K bright white, 4000K cool white, 5000K daylight, or 6500K daylight deluxe. This ceiling fixture is dimmable from 100 percent to 15 percent and works with most triac wall dimmers.
- This stylish, modern LED flush mount light features decorative matte black stamped steel end caps and a frosted diffuser, enhancing any room décor while emitting a high light output of 1500 lumens of brightness using only 23 watts.
- Five easy-to-customize light options: 2700K soft white, 3000K warm white, 4000K cool white, 5000K daylight, and 6500K deluxe daylight.
- Compatible with most triac wall dimmers, so you can create your desired ambience.
- Easy to install with support wire chain and pre-installed anchors so you can direct wire the light fixture with both hands.
- Count on long-lasting LED lights that have an estimated lamp life of 50,000 hours.
- This Energy Star certified product to help you save money on utility bills without sacrificing performance, style, or comfort
- ETL listed for use in damp locations, perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, basements, or laundry rooms.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 5-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Fixture Material||Steel and Plastic|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||5 CCT Selectable 2700K/3000K/4000K/5000K/6500K|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Rated LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||Triac Wall Dimmer|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Wall Switch|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||5-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||24 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||24 x 7.87 x 3.46|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||4.62|
Write Your Own Review
We moved into a home recently that has this fixture. I am unable to remove the cover to clean it out as the sides won’t budge, and I have no directions to help me. Can you give us some direction on how to proceed.
Carefully push in on the diffuser near one end and slide the diffuser into the end cap until opposite end of the diffuser clears other end cap. Remove the diffuser.