Boston 14-in LED Flush Mount - Nickel
Boston 14-in LED flush mount light fixture is a great addition to your bath, bedroom, hallway or kitchen. The fixture is ETL listed and Energy Star certified to conserve energy and save you money. Designed for damp locations, kitchen and bathroom steam won't affect its operation, so place the fixture in any room where soft white light is desired. The light is also dim capable with most forward phase electronic Triac dimmers, dimmer required. The contemporary style of the fixture has a light nickel finish and white cast glass, will blend in seamlessly with any decor, and the 1700 lumens in 3000K bright white light provide exquisite lighting for all needs.
- This 14-inch ceiling flush mount light from the Boston collection that has a light output of 1700 lumens.
- With the bright white color temperature of 3000K, this indoor light is sure to light up any dark area of the home.
- Nickel finish on stamped metal housing and white cast glass diffuser complement many decor styles.
- Dim from 100% to 15%, and compatible with most triac wall dimmers.
- Built-in integrated long-lasting LED lights that are rated with a 50,000-hour lamp life.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 5-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||FL1244-NK3-14LF0-G, 131064, B09QH511F9|
|Fixture Material||Stamped Metal Housing|
|Glass/Lens Type||Etched and Painted White|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||90|
|Rated LED Life||30,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||Triac Wall Dimmer|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Wall Switch|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||5-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||14 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||13.375 x 13.375 x 3.125|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||3.52|
Write Your Own Review
Can you get replacement parts? A storm came through today and the light became dim. Now it's out. Would the part cost less then a new fixture?
We do not replace parts on this fixture. Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for technical support and/or warranty replacement. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.