7-in Rechargeable LED Motion-Activated Closet Light - White
Brighten your kitchen under cabinets, laundry room, living room, utility area, closet, or other spaces with the Good Earth Lighting rechargeable LED lights. These lightweight, wireless lights are an efficient and sustainable lighting solution for all wireless lighting needs with built-in motion sensing technology and an auto off timer. Highly versatile these lights can be conveniently installed almost anywhere with the included Command Strips by 3M for damage-free mounting. No wires. No tools. No mess. No damage. The simple style blends seamlessly with any home décor and the slim design allows the fixture to remain hidden if mounted under the cabinetry. The energy efficient LEDs cast a bright neutral white light with a high lumen output suitable for most locations. Experience sustainability, conservation, and efficiency with the highly innovative rechargeable battery capabilities. Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
- Motion-activated 100-degree PIR sensor detects motion up to 15 feet. Battery saver light only turns on when motion activated.
- Bright light output of 200 lumens with a 4000K color temperature that casts a bright, neutral white light.
- Features an auto-off timer, lighting up after motion is detected and turning off after 20 seconds with no motion to preserve battery life. The auto setting allow for motion activated usage with 2.1 months of battery life. *Based on (8) 20-sec. activations
- Enjoy hassle-free and wire-free lighting with no direct wiring required.
- Easy and flexible mounting with the included Command® Strips by 3M for damage-free mounting.
- No batteries to replace. Easy to recharge with included 48-inch USB charging cord. Once fully charged, the battery indicator light will turn green.
- Lightweight and portable, perfect for any on-the-go lighting emergencies. Light can also be plugged in for continuous use.
- Rated for dry indoor use only.
- Includes LED wireless light, Command Strips® by 3M, (2) screws, and (1) 48-inch USB charging cord. Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||RE1110-WHG-07LF2-F, B076CXLWSL, 502595, 4161514, 3468052|
|Fixture Material||Plastic Injection Molded|
|Glass/Lens Type||Frosted Sunrise Pattern with Fine Diamond Inside|
|Mounting||Screw Mount or Command™ Strips from 3M|
|Motion Detection Range||100 degrees up to 15 ft|
|Safety Rated||Dry Location Only|
|Battery Qty /Type||324 mA/1500 mAh|
|Charging Time||3.8 hours|
|Battery Life @ Full Charge||2.75 hours|
|Running Time @ Full Charge||2.1 months, 8 activations/day|
|Command Strips® from 3M||Yes|
|3M Command Strips Model||Medium foam strips (XA006726823)|
|Number of 3M Command Strips||2|
|Power Switch||PIR, Auto Timer: 20 Seconds, Off/Auto|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||7 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||7 x 1.5|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||0.3|
Write Your Own Review
How do you remove back for screw-in ceiling installation?
Remove cover by rotating counter-clockwise.
I purchased 5 of the 7-inch closet lights and I love them. Problem is I could only remove the back cover on 2. I can't get the other 3 backs to budge and yes I'm trying to turn counterclockwise. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Try holding the fixture with both hands. One hand on the front of the light and the other on the back.
I understand that auto means the motion detection feature is operating and the light will only go on when there is movement. What does OFF mean? That the light will be off all the time or that the light will be on all the time. Is there a way to operate the light as like a regular light where you can turn it on for a long period of time and then turn it off for a long period of time. Not using the motion sensor.
This fixture only has an auto and off setting. Auto is with motion. Off is just off. There is no "on" option to keep the fixture on.