2-Head LED Switch-Controlled Security Flood Light - White
LED security lights provide safety and security by illuminating dark exterior areas such as backyards and driveways. Three different versions in two finishes are available to complement many exterior residential homes. The die-cast aluminum housing is rust proof and the diffuser is shatter-resistant. The diamond-patterned diffusers create a smooth and even light distribution. The LED security lights feature swivel joints for easy head positioning and a specially designed universal mounting plate for fast and easy installation.
- Made of heavy-duty rustproof die-cast aluminum housing that is weather resistant and suitable for cold weather conditions starting at a minimum temperature reading of -20°F.
- This switch-controlled security light produces 2041 lumens of 5000K bright daylight with an estimated lamp life of 50,000 hours.
- Each light head has a polycarbonate lens and a shatter-resistant diamond-pattern diffuser providing light coverage up to 36 feet.
- Switched-controlled light is operated by the wall switch.
- Universal mounting platform allows for maximum flexibility in installation and is designed to meet requirements for wall, eave, or surface box mounting. Includes pre-attached push-in wire connectors for fast and easy direct wiring.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||SE1092-WH3-00LF0-G, B073ZGJRR4, 697461|
|Fixture Material||Die-cast Aluminum|
|Fixture Color||Textured White|
|Glass/Lens Type||Diamond Pattern|
|Two Level Lighting||No|
|Two Detection Zone||No|
|Light Coverage||47.5 ft|
|Safety Rated||Wet Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||82.8|
|Rated LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz, 0.3A|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Wall Switch|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||10 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||10 x 4.25 x 6.25|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||1.57|
Write Your Own Review
Can you mount under eve?
Yes this fixture can be eave mounted. The canopy would sit flush against the eave with the light heads pointing downwards. Eave mounting image is also on the box.
Why does sensor work only on one side and the middle but not the other side? Can you test unit twice without harming it because I did.
You will not harm the fixture by testing it twice. Please reach out to customer service if you are stille experiencing an issue with your sensor. 1-800-291-8838. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.