Good Earth Lighting LED flood light provides safety and security for the home by illuminating dark exterior areas, such as backyards and driveways. Available in 2 color assortments, and 2 different lumen levels. This light specifically features no blind spots with its innovative Downfire™ technology. Light shines in front and directly below fixture expanding light on difficult to light areas. This has a 2-in-1 adjustment control allowing for two levels of light with high or low beam light and automatic nighttime lighting with motion detection. The adjustable timer and range controls allows for maximum customization with an option for manual override disabling automatic nighttime lighting features to operate from a light switch inside the home. The 25-W LED lights emit a day light color temperature of 5000k with an estimated lamp life of 50,000 hours, maximizing energy savings and discourages intruders from coming near a home. Cold weather rated with a minimum cold start temperature of negative 20°F. Energy Technology Label listed (ETL) to guarantee and strict quality standards with a 10-year limited warranty.
- This 2-head unique security light has especially designed 90-degree angled lenses that shoot smooth uniform light downward and out with Downfire™ technology, eliminating dark blind spots beneath the unit, perfect beneath eaves.
- The security flood light has a 240-degree sensor that detects motion up to 100 feet in an outward direction as well as a 360-degree sensor that detects motion below when unit is mounted 14 feet from the ground.
- 2-in-1 adjustment controls features 2 different settings of Low Beam Area Lighting at 25% brightness and High Beam Security Lighting at 100% brightness (2500 lumens) with option of manual override to switch control overnight.
- Security Light Mode control sets the length of time the high beam will remain on once motion is detected (1, 5, or up to 10 minutes) and the distance range from 5, 30, 60, or 100 feet max.
- The Area Light Mode control sets the length of time for low beam light from 3 hours, 5 hours, or Dusk-to-Dawn. It can be set to off which changes the light to be a motion-activated light only.
- A manual override function is available to turn the fixture into a switch controlled unit. The light automatically goes back to the motion-activated and dusk-to-dawn features the next day.
- Sturdy die cast aluminum construction and shatter-resistant lens with ball-and-socket design for easy head rotation so light can be directed where it is needed most.
- Universal mounting platform allows for maximum flexibility in installation and is designed to meet requirements for wall, eave, or surface box mounting; includes pre-attached push-in wire connectors for fast and easy direct wiring.
- Cold weather rated with a minimum cold start temperature of negative 20°F with quality assurance guaranteed. Ten-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Rooms||Driveway, Patio, Porch, Shed, Yard|
|Fixture Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Fixture Color||Satin Aged Bronze|
|Glass/Lens Type||Diamond Pattern|
|Motion Detection Range||240 degrees up to 100 ft and 360 degrees below|
|Two Level Lighting||Yes|
|Two Detection Zone||Yes|
|Safety Rated||Wet Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||73.6|
|Rated LED Life||50000 Hrs|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz, 0.35A|
|Command Strips® from 3M||No|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Motion Activated|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||10.55 x 8.27 x 7.87|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||2.32|
Please keep in mind, it can take anywhere from 24 to 48 hours for the fixture to set. It is in "learning mode" during this time. If you are still experiencing issues after 24-48 hours, the fixture may need to be reset. To reset the fixture, turn the ...
This fixture should alway activate when triggered by motion. However, if you have the dusk to dawn selected on the back of the fixture, the fixture will stay on from dusk to dawn at low beam and jump to high beam once activated. If you do not want that...
You can try resetting the fixture by following the instructions below. If you are still experiencing issues after the reset, please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for warranty assistance. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am...
You can try resetting the fixture by following the instructions below. If the reset does not work, please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for warranty assistance. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST. IMPORTANT...
Please view our eave mount installation video on YouTube as it may assist with your application. If you require further assistance, please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST. ...