Smart LED Flat Panel 24-in Traditional Ceiling Light with Brushed Nickel Frame
Good Earth Lighting 2-ft LED Smart Wi-Fi Flat Panel ceiling light is a low-profile design with a brushed nickel finish that will enhance any room decor. Control Good Earth Smart lights throughout your home with an easy 3-step setup from our free Good Earth Lighting app. Simply control your lights anywhere to turn lights on/off, adjust dimming/brightness, change from warm white to cool white, set schedules, timers, and more at your fingertips, from your smartphone. There’s no need to go to the switch to adjust your home lights. Hands-free voice control works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- No hub required to control via a smart device. Control from anywhere as long as you have a connection to the internet.
- Hands-free voice control works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Fully selectable white light settings from 2700K to 6500K.
- Emits high output 4000 lumens of brightness using only 42 watts of electricity.
- Control the brightness of the light from 0%-100%.
- Count on long-lasting LED lights that have an estimated lamp life of 50,000 hours. ETL listed for damp locations.
- Download our free Good Earth Lighting app on the App Store® or on Google Play.
- Easy to install with support wire chain and mounting hardware so you can even direct wire the light fixture with both hands.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 10-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||FP1247-AL5-24LFW-G, 2592464|
|Rooms||Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Foyer, Hallway, Home Office, Living Room, Office|
|Fixture Color||Brushed Nickel|
|Glass/Lens Type||Frosted White|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||Tunable White 2700K–6500K|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Rated LED Life||50000 Hrs|
|Dimming Type||Wi-Fi App|
|Input Voltage||120V 60Hz|
|Command Strips® from 3M||No|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Wi-Fi App|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||24 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||23.7 x 23.7 x 1|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||7.7|
Yes. Once paired, you can put the fixtures into a "group" on the app, and operate them independently.
This fixture is only compatible with Google and Alexa.
This fixture is not compatible with a dimming circuit. You would have to dim by using the Good Earth Lighting app.
We do not recommend drop ceiling installation.
Technically it will fit in a drop ceiling, but it is not setup for that as it does not have any safety clips to secure it to the T-bar of the grid ceiling and you would have to add a junction box to the back of the mounting plate in order to properly wire it.
You can turn the fixture on and off via the wall switch, but in order to dim the fixture or use any of the other functions you would need to utilize the app.
Turning the light on via the wall switch:
1. The interval time of the following actions should be longer than 5 seconds:
a) When the light is on, turn the light off - on - off - on via switch
b) When the light is off, turn the light on - off - on - off - on via switch
2. If the above action is shorter than 5 seconds, the device could start to flash, but it still can automatically reconnect to the app after 3 mins. So you should never have to repair the device to the App. We have tested this on our side and the light always reconnects to the app even if it went into pairing mode by itself.
3. If you do not turn on and off the light within 5 seconds of each on/off then the light will not go into pairing mode.
If you turn the light on and it starts flashing, wait 10 seconds, turn it off and back on again. Let us know if it flashes after this step.