Seattle I 32-in LED Direct Wire Vanity Light - Brushed Bronze
The Seattle I LED Vanity Light features curved glass for a sleek and attractive design. A brushed bronze finish complements all types of bathroom decor and it mounts horizontally or vertically to accommodate most bathroom vanities. Use a wall dimmer to achieve the perfect mood lighting whether applying makeup, cleaning, or taking a relaxing bath. The smooth light technology limits hot spots and reduces glare for a more even light output. This Energy Star–certified vanity light features integrated LEDs with a 3,406 lumen output and 3000K color temperature that maximizes energy savings, making it the perfect addition to any home.
- This LED light has 3406 lumens light output with 3000K bright white, perfect color temperature for bathrooms and vanities.
- Dim capable down to 15% and compatible with most triac wall dimmers to set the right amount of light.
- Dual mounting options of horizontal or vertical.
- Enjoy hassle-free LED lights that never need replacing and that are damp location rated.
- This product has earned a ENERGY STAR® certification by meeting comprehensive energy efficiency standards set by the US EPA.
- Direct wire install with included mounting hardware and instruction manual.
- Peace of mind with 10-year limited manufacturer warranty.
|VA1047-BR3-32LF0-G, B01DOHRQ1G, 62075008
|Stamped Metal Housing
|Surface Mount Over Junction Box
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)
|Rated LED Life
|Triac Wall Dimmer
|120VAC, 60Hz, 0.5A
|None - Direct Wire
|10-Year Limited Warranty
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)
|32.125 x 2.875 x 5
|Fixture Weight (lbs)
CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning(s)