Seattle I 32-in LED Direct Wire Vanity Light - Brushed Bronze
The Seattle I LED Vanity Light features curved glass for a sleek and attractive design. A brushed bronze finish complements all types of bathroom decor and it mounts horizontally or vertically to accommodate most bathroom vanities. Use a wall dimmer to achieve the perfect mood lighting whether applying makeup, cleaning, or taking a relaxing bath. The smooth light technology limits hot spots and reduces glare for a more even light output. This Energy Star–certified vanity light features integrated LEDs with a 3,406 lumen output and 3000K color temperature that maximizes energy savings, making it the perfect addition to any home.
- This LED light has 3406 lumens light output with 3000K bright white, perfect color temperature for bathrooms and vanities.
- Dim capable down to 15% and compatible with most triac wall dimmers to set the right amount of light.
- Dual mounting options of horizontal or vertical.
- Enjoy hassle-free LED lights that never need replacing and that are damp location rated.
- This product has earned a ENERGY STAR® certification by meeting comprehensive energy efficiency standards set by the US EPA.
- Direct wire install with included mounting hardware and instruction manual.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 10-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||VA1047-BR3-32LF0-G, B01DOHRQ1G, 62075008|
|Family Name||Seattle I|
|Fixture Material||Stamped Metal Housing|
|Fixture Color||Brushed Bronze|
|Glass/Lens Type||Frosted White|
|Mounting||Surface Mount Over Junction Box|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||82.7|
|Rated LED Life||60,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||Triac Wall Dimmer|
|Input Voltage||120VAC, 60Hz, 0.5A|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Wall Switch|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||32 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||32.125 x 2.875 x 5|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||3.5|
Write Your Own Review
I broke the glass diffuser for this fixture when installing it. I need a replacement diffuser for this light fixture.
The replacement diffuser model #ZD-VA1047D32-WHF can be special ordered through Menards.
How many watts does the light actually use?