UC1046-WH1-12T51: 12-in T5 Fluorescent Direct Wire or Plug-in Under Cabinet Light - Gloss White

How do I remove the diffuser from my under cabinet bar light so I can change the bulb?
Remove the diffuser by pulling back and up on the top edge of the diffuser. 
Did you find what you were looking for?