Manhattan 48 x 7.5 in LED Linear Flush Mount - Brushed Nickel
Manhattan 48-inch direct wire light satin nickel mount ceiling light has a contemporary design with a white acrylic diffuser. It will enhance home or office lighting needs. Dim capable with most triac wall dimmers. Built-in LED lights help reduce energy consumption and save money on utility bills. Easy to install with direct wire one-person installation with Simply Quick™.
- Sleek nickel finish end cap with white acrylic diffuser will complement many decor styles in your bathroom, bedroom, hallway, or kitchen.
- This 48-inch flush mount celling light from the Manhattan collection has a light output of 3375 lumens and a 4000K bright white color temperature.
- Easy to install with direct wire one-person installation with Simply Quick™.
- Dimmable between 15% to 100% brightness and compatible with most existing and new wall forward phase electronic triac dimmers (compatible dimmer required).
- Built-in integrated long-lasting LED lights that are rated with a 50,000-hour lamp life. Enjoy hassle-free LED lights that never need replacing.
- This ETL and Energy Star–certified product helps you save money on utility bills without sacrificing performance, style, or quality.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 5-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Fixture Material||Stamped Steel|
|Fixture Color||Brushed Nickel|
|Glass/Lens Type||Gloss White|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|LED Qty||64 or 72|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||84.6|
|Rated LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||Triac Wall Dimmer|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Wall Switch|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||5-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||48 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||48 x 7.5 x 3.375|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||5.7|
Write Your Own Review
I have two of these in my closet and one quite working after just two months. Can the lighting strips be replaced or does the entire light have to be replaced?
Unfortunately because this fixture is integrated LED, the LEDs themselves cannot be replaced. We would have to replace the entire fixture. Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for possible warranty replacement. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
Does the switch have to be dimmable or can I use a regular switch?
The dimmer is just an option. This fixture will operate with a regular on/off wall switch.
Who pays for return shipping charges if the light fixture needs to be returned during warranty period? Is the replacement warranty for this light 5 years?
This fixture has a 5-year warranty. In the event that we need the fixture back for analysis, we will issue a call tag for pickup. Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for technical support and/or warranty replacement. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
How do you remove the diffuser to clean the bugs out of it? Ours won't come off/open.
Depress middle of diffuser as you slide one end out of an endcap. Diffuser should pop right out.