Majestic 17-in LED Flush Mount - Matte Grey
Majestic 17-in LED flush mount light fixture is a great addition to your bath, bedroom, hallway, or kitchen. The fixture is ETL listed and Energy Star certified to conserve energy and save you money. Designed for damp locations, kitchen and bathroom steam won't affect its operation, so place the fixture in any room where soft white light is desired. The light is also dim capable with most forward phase electronic triac dimmers, dimmer required. The contemporary style of the fixture has a light grey finish and white cast glass, will blend in seamlessly with any decor, and the 1950 lumens in 3000K bright white light provide exquisite lighting for all needs.
- This 17-inch ceiling flush mount light from the Majestic collection has a light output of 1950 lumens.
- With a bright white color temperature of 3000K, this indoor light is sure to light up any dark area of the home.
- Matte grey finish on stamped steel housing and white cast glass diffuser complements many décor styles.
- Dim from 100% to 15%, and compatible with most triac wall dimmers.
- Built-in integrated long-lasting LED lights that are rated with a 30,000-hour lamp life.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 10-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||FL1242-GY2-17LF2-G, 2889573|
|Fixture Material||Stamped Steel|
|Fixture Color||Matte Grey|
|Glass/Lens Type||Etched and Painted White|
|Mounting||Mounts Over Junction Box|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||90|
|Rated LED Life||30,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||Triac Wall Dimmer|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Wall Switch|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||17 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||17 x 17 x 3.5|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||6.83|
Write Your Own Review
Why isn't the bulb replaceable?
This is an LED fixture so it does not contain light bulbs. Instead it has strips of integrated LED diodes. If the fixture fails within the warranty, we would replace the fixture itself.