Hyper Bright LED CCT High Lumen Motion-Activated Flood Light with Timer - White
- Light your Backyard or Business like a StadiumTM with minimum light coverage of 86 feet outward and 92 feet wide — perfect to light up large areas at night.
- Selectable brightness level 7000 or 2000 lumens.
- Selectable color temperature settings; choose from warm white (3000K), bright white (4000K), or daylight (5000K).
- IP65 rated; water- and dust-proof — ideal for outdoors wet locations with sturdy die cast aluminum construction, shatter-resistant lens, and cold weather rated with a minimum cold start temperature of negative 20°F.
- Wall- or eave-mounted for greater flexibility.
- 180-degree adjustable passive infrared sensor (PIR) detects motion up to 100 feet away.
- Time control setting options are available from test, 1 minute, 5 minute, and 10 minutes to set how long the light will stay on after motion is no longer detected.
- Distance control options 10, 20, 50, and 100 feet.
- Motion- or switch-controlled settings. Light only operates after dark with Motion Setting. Light operates day or night at switch control setting.
|Rooms||Deck, Driveway, Patio, Porch, Yard|
|Fixture Color||Textured White|
|Glass/Lens Type||Diamond Pattern|
|Motion Detection Range||180 degrees up to 100 ft|
|Two Level Lighting||No|
|Two Detection Zone||No|
|Light Coverage||86 ft outward, 92 ft side to side|
|Safety Rated||Wet Location|
|Color Temperature||CCT Selectable Switch 3000K/4000K/5000K|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Rated LED Life||50000 Hrs|
|Dimming Type||On Fixture High/Low/Off|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Command Strips® from 3M||No|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Motion Activated|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||12.17 x 10.86 x 8.07|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||3.3|
We are happy you chose our product, thank you. As with anything that has a great warranty, keep a copy of your original purchase receipt as originals fade and staple it to your instruction sheets/package insert containing the Warranty reference and file...
Unfortunately, if you are turning of the fixture at the switch, it is going to revert to the default 5000K.
Rotate the MINUTES control knob to MOTION TEST to calibrate thefixture. The light will turn on for approximately 20 seconds. Allow the motion sensor about 2 minutes to warm up prior toconducting the “walk by test”. With the control knob set to ...
This is an 80 watt fixture. Not knowing where you lives, and the cost of your local utility charges for electricity, makes pinning this number down accurately somewhat difficult. However, if we use the average U.S. cost of electricity...