Brighten your kitchen under cabinets, laundry room, living room, utility area, closet, or other spaces with these rechargeable LED lights. These lightweight, wireless lights are an efficient and sustainable lighting solution for all wireless lighting needs with built-in motion sensing technology and an auto off timer. Highly versatile these lights can be conveniently installed almost anywhere with the included Command Strips by 3M for damage-free mounting. No wires. No tools. No mess. No damage. The simple style blends seamlessly with any home décor and the slim design allows the fixture to remain hidden if mounted under the cabinetry. The energy efficient LEDs cast a bright neutral white light with a high lumen output suitable for most locations. Experience sustainability, conservation, and efficiency with the highly innovative rechargeable battery capabilities. Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
- Motion-activated 100-degree PIR sensor detects motion up to 15 feet. Battery saver light only turns on when motion activated. Two activation types to choose from: walk by mode and wave mode.
- Bright light output of 160 lumens with a 4000K color temperature that casts a bright, neutral white light.
- Features an auto-off timer, lighting up after motion is detected and turning off after 20 seconds with no motion to preserve battery life. There is also a setting to keep the light on for continuous use.
- Enjoy hassle-free and wire-free lighting with no direct wiring required.
- Easy and flexible mounting with the included Command® Strips by 3M for damage-free mounting.
- No batteries to replace and easy to recharge with the included USB charging cord. Once fully charged, the battery indicator light will turn green.
- Lightweight and portable, perfect for any on-the-go lighting emergencies. Light can also be plugged in for continuous use.
- Rated for dry indoor use only.
- Includes LED wireless light bar, Command Strips® by 3M, (2) screws, and (1) 48-inch USB charging cord. Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Rooms||Basement, Bedroom, Closets, Hallway, Kitchen Cupboards, Living Room, Under Cabinets|
|Fixture Material||Plastic Injection Molded|
|Fixture Color||White Molded|
|Glass/Lens Type||Frosted Fine Diamond Pattern|
|Mounting||Screws Mount or Command Strips™ by 3M|
|Motion Detection Range||100 degrees up to 15 ft|
|Safety Rated||Dry Location Only|
|Rated LED Life||30000 Hrs|
|Battery Qty /Type||1500 mAh|
|Charging Time||4.5 hrs|
|Battery Life @ Full Charge||3.6 hrs|
|Running Time @ Full Charge||2.7 months 8 act/day|
|Command Strips® from 3M||Yes|
|3M Command Strips Model||XA006797063|
|Number 3M Command Strips||4|
|Power Cord||48-Inch USB Cord|
|Power Switch||On/Off/Auto, 100 Degrees PIR Up to 15 Feet|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||12 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||12 x 2.5 x 0.75|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||0.352|
If the fixture is in auto mode, the sensor will pick up motion and activate the light. The sensor is the round piece on the fixture.
Yes. This is not direct wired so you can install it just about anywhere. You may get a lot of triggers if in auto mode on the back of a door thought.
Yes. The light will turn green when the fixture is fully charged.
For walk by mode, mount the fixture with the motion sensor facing away from the wall. For wave by mode, mount the fixture with the motion sensor facing towards the wall.
For walk by activation, mount with the sensor facing away from the wall. For wave by activation, mount with the sensor facing towards the wall.
This fixture has a 6 year limited warranty. Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 to file a warranty claim. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
These lights are not recommended for outdoor use.
Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
This fixture charges with a micro USB cord.
You want to use a micro USB.
I do not show that this fixture comes with a remote.
This fixture charges with the micro USB cord that can be plugged into a compatible wall adapter. The fixture includes velcro command strips for easy removal for charging.
Once the battery is depleted and can no longer be charged, this can be used as a plug in fixture.
It does not matter, but we recommend having the fixture on off when recharging.
As long as it is a compatible micro USB charger, yes.