Diamond 46-in LED Linear Decorative Ceiling Light - Matte Black
Diamond 46-in LED Linear Decorative Ceiling Light - Matte Black complements any kitchen, hallway, office, laundry room, mud room, or garage.
- This fixture features a white diffuser with a matte black metal decorative grate end cap.
- You can select between three color temperatures in Kelvin—3000K warm white, 4000K bright white, or 5000K daylight—with a switch on the fixture.
- This light fixture is dimmable down to 15% with most triac wall dimmers so you can adjust the light settings to your needs.
- This LED ceiling fixture has an output of 2700 lumens perfect for any kitchen, hallway, office, laundry room, mud room, or garage.
- 80 CRI will reveal vivid colors and textures in your home.
- Suitable for most damp locations.
- Built-in integrated long-lasting LED lights that have a life expectancy of 50,000 hours.
- Included support chain for easy direct wire installation.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 5-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||LF1263-BK2-46LFC-G, 3482140|
|Fixture Material||Stamped Steel|
|Fixture Color||Matte Black|
|Glass/Lens Type||Frosted White|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||3000K/4000K/5000K Selectable|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Rated LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||Triac Wall Dimmer|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Wall Switch|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||5-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||46 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||46 x 7.375 x 2.125|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||4.88|
Write Your Own Review
How to change the bulb?
This is an LED fixture so there are no bulbs to replace. Instead it has integrated strips of LED diodes. If the LEDs fail within the warranty period, please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
How is the cover held on to the base, i.e., what kind of clips are used?
The diffuser is held onto the fixture by the end caps. Depress the middle of the diffuser while sliding that end into the end cap. Maneuver the other end into opposite end cap until the diffuser seats equally in each end cap.