240-Degree 3-Head LED Motion-Activated Dusk to Dawn Security Flood Light - Bronze
Good Earth Lighting LED flood light provides safety and security for the home by illuminating dark exterior areas, such as backyards and driveways. This has a 2-in-1 adjustment control allowing for two levels of light with high or low beam light and automatic nighttime lighting with motion detection. The adjustable timer and range controls allows for maximum customization with an option for manual override disabling automatic nighttime lighting features to operate from a light switch inside the home. The 34-W LED lights emit a day light color temperature of 5000k with an estimated lamp life of 50,000 hours, maximizing energy savings and discourages intruders from coming near a home. Cold weather rated with a minimum cold start temperature of negative 20°F. Energy Technology Label listed (ETL) to guarantee and strict quality standards with a 10-year limited warranty.
- This 3-head security light has a 240-degree sensor that detects motion up to 100 feet in an outward direction as well as 360-degree sensor that detects motion below when unit is mounted 14 feet from the ground.
- 2-in-1 adjustment controls features 2 different settings of Low Beam Area Lighting at 25% brightness and High Beam Security Lighting 100% brightness (3300 lumens) with option of manual override to switch control overnight.
- Security Light Mode control sets the length of time the high beam will remain on once motion is detected (1 minute, 5 minutes or up to 10 minutes) and the distance ranges from 5 feet, 30 feet, 60 feet, or 100 feet max.
- The Area Light Mode control sets the length of time for low beam light from 3 hours, 5 hours, or dusk to dawn. It can be set to off which changes the light to be motion activated only.
- A manual override function is available to turn the fixture into a switch-controlled unit. The light automatically goes back to the motion activated and dusk to dawn features the next day.
- Sturdy die cast aluminum construction and shatter-resistant lens with ball-and-socket design for easy head rotation so light can be directed where it is needed most.
- Cold weather rated with a minimum cold start temperature of -20°F.
- Universal mounting platform allows for maximum flexibility in installation and is designed to meet requirements for wall, eave, or surface box mounting. Includes pre-attached push-in wire connectors for fast and easy direct wiring.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 10-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Rooms||Driveway, Patio, Porch, Shed, Yard|
|Fixture Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Fixture Color||Satin Aged Bronze|
|Glass/Lens Type||Diamond Pattern|
|Motion Detection Range||240 degrees up to 100 ft and 360 degrees below|
|Two Level Lighting||Yes|
|Two Detection Zone||Yes|
|Light Coverage||65 ft W x 32.8 ft L based on 15 ft mounting height|
|Safety Rated||Wet Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||73.9|
|Rated LED Life||50000 Hrs|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz, 0.45A|
|Command Strips® from 3M||No|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Motion Activated|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||8-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||12.25 x 9 x 5.75|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||2.17|
You should be able to switch the fixture to manual override by flipping the switch off-on-off-on within two seconds. If this is not working for you, please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for assistance. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.