Baltic 48-in LED Bronze Flat Panel Ceiling Light with Cherry Frame
With its lobby cherry frame and bronze LED flat panel, this lighting fixture adds style and sophistication to any room.
- You can select between three color temperatures—3000K warm white, 4000K bright white, or 5000K daylight—with a switch on the fixture.
- This light fixture is dimmable down to 5% with most triac wall dimmers so you can adjust it to your preferences.
- The 4000 lumen light output provides excellent lighting for your home or office.
- 80 CRI will reveal vivid colors and textures in your home.
- Suitable for most damp locations.
- Built-in integrated long-lasting LED lights that have a life expectancy of 50,000 hours.
- Easy to install — with the support chain and wire hook, you can wire the product into the junction box easily.
- Peace of mind with 5-year limited manufacturer warranty.
|Related Model||FP1266-LCB-48LFC-G, 3482141|
|Fixture Color||Lobby Cherry|
|Glass/Lens Type||Frosted White|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||3000K/4000K/5000K Selectable|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Rated LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||Triac Wall Dimmer|
|Input Voltage||90-135 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Wall Switch|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||5-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||48 ft|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||48.75 x 13 x 2|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||17.5|
Write Your Own Review
I bought a pair of these lights and installed them in a 3 way installation. 2 switches. One is a regular switch and the other is a Lutron SCL-153P switch. No matter what I do these lights barely dim, or are erratic no matter what adjustments I make on the Lutron switch with the small adjustor. What else can be done? I believe I have these lights set on 5000K color temp as well.
Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for technical support and/or warranty replacement.We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
How do I choose the different light temperatures?
You can change the color temperature of the fixture with the 3 light setting slide switch located on the driver on the back of the panel.
How do you remove the led flat panel of the Baltic 4 ft frame flat panel light?
Remove the frame. Then remove the panel by removing the locking fastener and sliding the panel off the bracket. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0fAgsnajaw
What is the default setting for the color temperature? What are the difference between the 3 colors?
Default is 4000K. You can select between three color temperatures—3000K warm white, 4000K bright white, or 5000K daylight—with a switch on the fixture.
CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning(s)