Baltic 48-in LED Bronze Flat Panel Ceiling Light with Cherry Frame
With its lobby cherry frame and bronze LED flat panel, this lighting fixture adds style and sophistication to any room.
- You can select between three color temperatures—3000K warm white, 4000K bright white, or 5000K daylight—with a switch on the fixture.
- This light fixture is dimmable down to 5% with most triac wall dimmers so you can adjust it to your preferences.
- The 4000 lumen light output provides excellent lighting for your home or office.
- 80 CRI will reveal vivid colors and textures in your home.
- Suitable for most damp locations.
- Built-in integrated long-lasting LED lights that have a life expectancy of 50,000 hours.
- Easy to install — with the support chain and wire hook, you can wire the product into the junction box easily.
- Peace of mind with 5-year limited manufacturer warranty.
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)
|Rated LED Life
|Triac Wall Dimmer
|90-135 VAC, 50/60Hz
|None - Direct Wire
|5-Year Limited Warranty
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)
|48.75 x 13 x 2
|Fixture Weight (lbs)
Write Your Own Review
I bought a pair of these lights and installed them in a 3 way installation. 2 switches. One is a regular switch and the other is a Lutron SCL-153P switch. No matter what I do these lights barely dim, or are erratic no matter what adjustments I make on the Lutron switch with the small adjustor. What else can be done? I believe I have these lights set on 5000K color temp as well.
Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for technical support and/or warranty replacement.We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
How do I choose the different light temperatures?
You can change the color temperature of the fixture with the 3 light setting slide switch located on the driver on the back of the panel.
How do you remove the led flat panel of the Baltic 4 ft frame flat panel light?
Remove the frame. Then remove the panel by removing the locking fastener and sliding the panel off the bracket. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0fAgsnajaw
What is the default setting for the color temperature? What are the difference between the 3 colors?
Default is 4000K. You can select between three color temperatures—3000K warm white, 4000K bright white, or 5000K daylight—with a switch on the fixture.
CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning(s)