6-ft Outdoor Incandescent Rope Light - Clear
Good Earth Lighting 6-ft white rope light can be used as an accent lighting, party lighting, or as path lighting in backyard.
- Made of heavy-duty PVC that is .55 inches in diameter. Comes with all mounting hardware and instruction manual.
- Maximum illumination with 2700K color temperature that casts a soft golden light.
- Wet location rated with 35,000 hours of lamp life.
- Link multiple lights together with the included linkable connector for a customized lighting design.
- Plug-in installation that is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Includes a 6-foot rope light with cord connector, plug, and hardware kit: mounting clips, cable ties, and screws.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 2-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||G9506-CLR-I, B000BQU602, 4017174|
|Fixture Material||Molded Plastic Housing|
|Mounting||Mounting Clips and Screws|
|Two Level Lighting||No|
|Two Detection Zone||No|
|Safety Rated||Wet Location|
|Rated LED Life||4,000 hours|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Cord||5-ft 2-prong polarized plug|
|Power Source||Plug In|
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||6 ft|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||0.55 x 72|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||1.17|
Write Your Own Review
Is it lit up by lightbulbs within the cord? If yes, can those be replaced if they burn out? How hot does the cord get and can it be attached to a timer to have it turn off/on?
Each incandescent bulb is spaced every 1", and uses approximately .05 watts each. One foot or 12" uses 12 bulbs times 0.05 watts, which is 0.6 watts total. That is an approximate total of 14.4 watts for a 24' rope light, and 28.8 watts for a 48'. (Watts per bulb 0.05 one bulb per 1".) The bulbs are not replaceable. The cord will get warm to the touch like any other light fixture. You can use on a timer.
What is the wattage of this 6-foot set?