130-Degree 500-Lumen Battery-Operated Integrated LED Motion-Activated Flood Light
Good Earth Lighting Battery-Operated Security light provides safety and security by illuminating dark areas anywhere, no junction box needed. The polycarbonate housing with a shatter resistant diamond-patterned diffuser lens provides a smooth and even light distribution. The LED security light features a knob joint for easy wall or eave mount installation and a light head that swivels 360 degrees to make it simple to direct the light were needed. The light illuminates as motion is detected and turns off automatically after 20 seconds once motion has stopped during nighttime hours. This light provides a 3-year limited warranty.
- Bronze battery-operated motion-activated flood light brings illumination to outdoor spaces without the need of wiring; requires four D cell batteries (not included).
- 8.1-watt energy-saving integrated LEDs provides an estimated battery life of 249 days with 4 activations per day at 20 second intervals.
- IP65 rated; water- and dust-proof to ensure safety for outdoor use.
- Built-in sensor prevents motion activation during daylight hours to conserve battery life.
- 5000K color temperature provides a bright daylight color.
- Mounted on wall or eave; the light head swivels 360 degrees around the base for greater flexibility.
- 130-degree adjustable passive infrared (PIR) sensor detects motion up to 30 feet away.
- Convenient low-battery indicator.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 3-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||SE1289-BRS-02LF5-G, 3386728|
|Fixture Material||ABS Plastic|
|Glass/Lens Type||Diamond Pattern|
|Motion Detection Range||130 degrees up to 30 ft|
|Two Level Lighting||No|
|Two Detection Zone||No|
|Light Coverage||Spread: 22 ft; Distance: 19 ft|
|Safety Rated||Wet Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80+|
|Rated LED Life||30,000 hours|
|Battery Qty /Type||4 D Batteries|
|Battery Life @ Full Charge||249 days, 4 activations/day at 20 seconds|
|Power Source||Battery Operated|
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||6.875 x 2.95 x 6.5|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||0.6|
Write Your Own Review
What does it mean when the sensor turns red?
If the sensor turns red, it is detecting motion or changes in air temperature.
My front door is deeply recessed, my Ring gets confused in daylight, visitor appears in shadow. Is there a daylight sensor I can cover with black tape so your product will motion activate in daytime and not just at night?
Unfortunately, there is no way to bypass the dusk to dawn sensor. You can try covering the sensor with electrical tape, but the fixture may not trigger at all.
I accidentally dropped the unit and the point between the light and the holder broke. Is it possible to buy a new outer casing?
Unfortunately this is not a replaceable part.
Can you override the motion sensor?
You cannot override the sensor on this fixture.
Where exactly is the motion sensor located on this product?
The round piece located under the light head is the sensor.