4-ft. 182-Watt LED Adjustable Full Spectrum Grow Light with Auto-Timer
Good Earth Lighting’s 4-ft. LED Adjustable Full Spectrum Grow Light with Auto-Timer mimics the spectrum of the sun, helping your plants flourish. The full spectrum grow light covers the entire growth cycle of plants, from seedling and vegetative to flowering and fruiting. Use the blue, white, and red push buttons to switch spectrums and match the plant's growth stage and enhance the overall yield. Use blue or white spectrum for seedling and vegetative growth and red spectrum for flowering and fruiting or all three in combination as a general setting for all plants. This LED light with auto-timer feature provides 215 total PAR while only using 182 watts and comes fully assembled with a lightweight, sleek design that can be used in hanging or flush mount installations. The dual lamp design with its LED cool operation prevents burning of leaves or fruit compared to fluorescent lamps. Link up to 2 of these fixtures, increasing the total PAR light intensity by 2 times. This plant grow light is easy to install, long-lasting, and maintenance-free with no bulb to replace.
- Includes 3 spectrum color buttons to help plant thrive during growth cycle — blue for seedling stage, white for vegetative stage, and red for flowering/fruiting stage. Press 1, 2, or all 3 at the same time to produce custom settings to meet plant’s needs.
- This 4-foot adjustable full spectrum grow light produces a light intensity of 215 PAR while only using 182 watts, providing ample coverage for a 4 x 2 ft. planting area.
- Control the amount of light the plant gets with the auto on/off timer. For every 24-hour cycle, set the timer to 12, 16, or 20 hours for the light to stay on. When left plugged in, the light will turn on and off at the same time every day.
- This fully assembled light is made out of durable aluminum. Features sleek aluminum finish with white end caps. Designed with a removable 5-foot power cord for easy plug-in use and installation.
- Easy to connect multiple units together with the 12" linking cord (included). Link up to 2 fixtures together.
- With its lightweight design, this grow light can be easily mounted via surface mount or chain hung with hardware included.
- This dependable and hassle-free LED grow light lasts 30,000 hours, with no bulbs to replace or throw away. With LED grow lights, grow efficient plants and fruits 24/7.
- ETL listed, demonstrating compliance to the requirements of accepted product safety standards. Suitable for damp locations.
- Peace of mind with 3-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||GL1327-AL3-46LFC-G, 4873662|
|Fixture Color||Aluminum with White End Caps|
|Mounting||Chain Hang Mount or Surface Mount|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Temperature||Red, White and Blue Light|
|Rated LED Life||30,000 hours|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Cord||5-ft power cord|
|Power Source||Plug In|
|Chain/Stem Length||12 inches|
|Fixture Size||46 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||46 x 5 x 2|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||1.6|
Write Your Own Review
How far away should the light fixture be from seedling and vegetative plants?
18-30 inches. When they start to flower or bloom, lower 6-18in. These are recommendations and the flower will "speak" to the end user on how much light it will need and spacing as we don’t know the environment these are in, like how big the plant is, the soil they are using, water, pot, etc.
What color for winter succulents
Can you advise if you just have the seeds or have the succulents bloomed? That will make a difference on the color used. See below for recommendations. Blue and White are seedling and vegetative stages so you can do anywhere between 18-30in above. When they start to flower or bloom, lower 6-18in. These are recommendations and the flower will "speak" to the end user on how much light it will need and spacing as we don’t know the environment these are in, like how big the plant is, the soil they are using, water, pot, etc.
Will this fit in a 4x4 grow tent?
Product Dimensions - Inches (LxWxH) 46x5x2
I just purchased this light from Lowes. Instructions says to move switch to OFF and then select color. When I move the switch to OFF the light will not turn off. It does have the colors I selected but I am asking why it will not turn off with the switch.
The "off" on the time does not turn the lights off, it just turns the timer off.
At what distance from the light was the 215 PAR measured?
Do all three lights have to be on to achieve the 215 PAR?
Yes, all 3 lights need to be on to achieve the PAR value.
if you direct multiple lights at one focal point will the PAR value double/triple depending on the number of lights?
If you have 3 lights and they all are over top of the same plant, then you would have triple the amount of PAR. It would depend on how many lights and the PAR for each, but you would multiple the value of the individual light by how many lights you have.
Do you have guidance on what colors to use at what stage. I see an example on the box but would like more guidance.
Blue light for seedling stage. White light for vegetative stage. Red light for flowers and fruit stage.
Can you provide a lumens rating with all 3 lights on at 18 inches?
CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning(s)