This Good Earth Lighting LED flood light provides safety and security for the home by illuminating dark exterior areas, such as backyards and driveways. This light specifically features no blind spots with its innovative Downfire™ technology. The light shines in front and directly below the fixture expanding light downward, casting light on difficult-to-light areas. This has a 2N1 adjustment control allowing for two levels of light with high or low beam light and automatic nighttime lighting with motion detection, offering in 3 color tunable white selection. The adjustable timer and range controls allow for maximum customization with an option for manual override, disabling automatic nighttime lighting features to operate from a light switch inside the home. The Set to Go feature has preset out of the box, no testing required, with detection range of 50 feet with 3-minute timer in 5000K daylight. IP65-rated, this light is ideal for outdoor wet locations; it's also cold weather rated with a minimum cold start temperature of negative 20°F. This light is safety tested and has a 10-year limited warranty. This light is an upgrade of SE1084.
- This 2-head security light has 90-degree angled lenses that shoot smooth uniform light downward and out. With its Downfire™ technology, the light eliminates blind spots beneath the unit. This light is perfect for installing beneath eaves.
- IP65 rated, this product is water- and dust-proof and can be used safely outdoors.
- Set to Go preset ready out of the box or customize with 2N1 adjustment controls. The left side includes security light settings that use a high beam light with optional manual override; the right side includes area light settings with a low beam light.
- Left side controls automatic nighttime motion-activated lighting using a high beam light; settings include test, timer, and range; time settings are 1 min, 2 min, 5 min, or 10 min; range distance are from 5 ft, 30 ft, 60 ft, or 100 ft (max).
- Right side controls the area light for continuous on lighting for 3 or 5 hrs at night with low beam light, a built-in dusk-to-dawn setting that will automatically turn on at sunset and off at sunrise, and off setting that will disable area light entirely.
- Features a 240-degree sensor that detects motion up to 100 feet in an outward direction as well as a 360-degree sensor that detects motion when the unit is mounted 14 feet from the ground.
- Choose your light setting from 3 color temperatures: 3000K warm white, 4000K bright white, or 5000K daylight white.
- Sturdy die-cast aluminum construction and shatter-resistant lens with ball-and-socket design for easy head rotation so light can be directed where it is needed most.
- Universal mounting platform allows for maximum flexibility when installing and is designed to meet requirements for wall, eave, or surface box mounting. Includes pre-attached electrical disconnect plug for fast and easy direct wiring.
|Related Model||SE1292-WH3-02LF0-G, 3665665|
|Fixture Material||Die-cast Aluminum|
|Fixture Color||Textured White|
|Glass/Lens Type||Diamond Pattern|
|Motion Detection Range||240 degrees up to 100 ft and 360 degrees below|
|Two Level Lighting||Yes|
|Two Detection Zone||Yes|
|Light Coverage||Spread: 49.21 ft; Distance: 50.85 ft|
|Safety Rated||Wet Location|
|Color Temperature||3000K/4000K/5000K Selectable|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Rated LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Lumens||2500 Security/800 Area|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Power Switch||Wall Switch|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||10-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||11.19 x 6.1 x 7.68|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||2.14|
CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning(s)