24-in Linkable Under Cabinet Plug-in Grow Light - White
This Good Earth Lighting 24-in White LED Plug-in Grow Light is full spectrum that supports the growth and nourishment of plants that will thrive in low sunlight spaces with impressive white LEDs that encourages stem, flower, fruit production and promote overall plant and vegetable growth. Compare to typical purple grow lights, the light features warm white appearance to the eye, makes it 2 in 1 for under cabinet light and grow light that you need. This fixture can be mounted conveniently almost anywhere surface mount or hang chain mount, and the plug-in operation makes it a breeze to use. For a customized lighting design, link multiple fixtures together directly to each fixture end, no additional cord needed.
- This 2-in-1 undercabinet light and grow light produces warm white 3000K appearance to the eye.
- This grow light has 620nm peak wave length full spectrum that promotes plant and vegetable growth, to encourages stem, flower, and fruit production.
- This 20-watt grow light is great for low-light plants like herbs and lettuce.
- Built-in on and off rocker switch for manual control.
- Linkable built-in outlet that will allow up to 10 fixtures of the same size and style to link together.
- Count on long-lasting LED lights that have a rated lamp life of 30,000 hours.
- Durable plastic body construction with a white finish and acrylic diffuser.
- Includes two ways to mount: Surface mount or use (2) 12-inch chains and S hooks for hanging mount.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||UC1272-WHG-24LF0-G, 2557773|
|Mounting||Chain Hang Mount or Surface Mount|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||95|
|Rated LED Life||30,000 hours|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Cord||5-ft 2-prong plug|
|Connector Cord||Direct link|
|Power Switch||On/Off Rocker Switch|
|Power Source||Plug In|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Chain/Stem Length||12 inches|
|Fixture Size||24 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||24 x 2.9 x 1.2|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||0.71|
Write Your Own Review
I have three connected together. Can I plug into a timer?
We have not done any testing with timers.
How many inches above the plants do you put the light?
Plants will do best with the light mounted between 12 in. to 39 in. above the plants. Mount the height of the light so the light shining down from the fixture is not focused and creates a “hot spot” on a concentrated area resulting in the plants at the perimeter of the coverage area getting less light absorption.
Does the white link cable in your current products inventory work to connect the 24" grow lights? I don't see this specific model# listed as a compatible device. Thanks!
This fixture does not link via a linking cord. You plug in a second fixture directly into the outlet on the end of the fixture.
How long should this grow light stay on above my plants? Or how many hours should it be on, compared to the number of hours in darkness? Or should it be on all the time?
Recommended time for plant growth stage: This would be on a 24-hour cycle with the below numbers being the amount of time the light should be on. 16H-20H-seedling stage. 16H-20H-vegetative state. 12H-flowers and fruit stage. Recommending Distance from plants – the height distance should change based on the growth stage. Seedling Stage – 24-30 in. Vegetation Stage – 18-24 in. Flower and Fruit Stage – 6-18 in.
This is a plug-in fixture. There is no wiring diagram available for this fixture.
Can you change the light bulb? If so, how?
This is an LED fixture so it does not contain light bulbs to replace.