Contractor Series II 24-in LED Direct Wire Under Cabinet Light - Gloss White
This LED direct wire under cabinet light is a contractor-friendly design, making wiring easy with a bigger wiring compartment. It is made of metal construction with a frosted diffuser and is linkable with included 18-in linking cord. It has Bright White color temperature with a bright light output perfect for cooking or task lighting. Dimmable down to 15% brightness using most Triac wall dimmers to your preference. Count on long-life LED lights that have a lamp life of 50,000 hours.
- This 24-inch bar provides a bright light output of 1050 lumens to illuminate your kitchen counter space, with a color temperature of 3000K bright white.
- Linkable for the perfect custom light ambience with included 18-inch linking cord.
- Controlled from a wall switch or the on/off rocker switch located on the fixture.
- Dimmable feature allows you to dim from 100% to 15% of full illumination. Compatible with most triac wall dimmers. (Note that light cannot be dimmed on the fixture itself; a wall dimmer is required.)
- Long-lasting, energy-efficient LEDs provide a smooth light output and have a rated life of 50,000 hours.
- 80 CRI provides vivid light output that brings out the true colors of your home.
- This Energy Star–certified product helps you save money on utility bills without sacrificing performance, style, or comfort.
- Durable metal construction with frosted diffuser.
- Peace of mind with 6-year limited manufacturer warranty.
|Fixture Material||Stamped Metal Housing|
|Fixture Color||Gloss White|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Rated LED Life||50,000 hours|
|Dimming Type||Triac Wall Dimmer|
|Input Voltage||120V, 60Hz|
|Command Strips® from 3M||No|
|Power Cord||None - Direct Wire|
|Connector Cord||(1) 18-inch 3-conductor cord|
|Power Switch||On/Off Rocker Switch|
|Power Source||Direct Wire|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||24 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||24 x 3.5 x 1.13|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||1.9|
CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning(s)