2-Pack 3.8-in Rechargeable LED Motion-Activated Puck Light - Silver
Brighten your kitchen under cabinets, laundry room, living room, utility area, closet, or other spaces with the Good Earth Lighting rechargeable LED lights. These lightweight, wireless lights are an efficient and sustainable lighting solution for all wireless lighting needs with built-in motion sensing technology and an auto off timer. Highly versatile these lights can be conveniently installed almost anywhere with the included Command Strips by 3M for damage-free mounting. No wires. No tools. No mess. No damage. The simple style blends seamlessly with any home décor and the slim design allows the fixture to remain hidden if mounted under the cabinetry. The energy efficient LEDs cast a bright neutral white light with a high lumen output suitable for most locations. Experience sustainability, conservation, and efficiency with the highly innovative rechargeable battery capabilities. Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
- Motion-activated 100-degree PIR sensor detects motion up to 15 feet. Battery saver light only turns on when motion activated. Two activation types to choose from: walk by mode and wave mode.
- Bright light output of 50 lumens per puck with a 4000K color temperature that casts a bright, neutral white light.
- Features an auto-off timer, lighting up after motion is detected and turning off after 20 seconds with no motion to preserve battery life. There is also a setting to keep the light on for continuous use.
- Enjoy hassle-free and wire-free lighting with no direct wiring required.
- Easy and flexible mounting with the included Command® Strips by 3M for damage-free mounting.
- No batteries to replace. Easy to recharge with included 48-inch USB charging cord. Once fully charged, the battery indicator light will turn green.
- Lightweight and portable, perfect for any on-the-go lighting emergencies. Light can also be plugged in for continuous use.
- Rated for dry indoor use only.
- Includes (2) LED wireless puck light, Command Strips® by 3M, (4) screws, and (1) 48-inch USB charging cord. Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||RE1120-SIL-04LF3-G, B07C8CRRSB|
|Fixture Material||Plastic Injection Molded|
|Glass/Lens Type||Frosted Sunrise Pattern with Fine Diamond Inside|
|Mounting||Screw Mount or Command™ Strips from 3M|
|Motion Detection Range||100 degrees up to 15 ft|
|Safety Rated||Dry Location Only|
|Battery Qty /Type||149 mA/600 mAh|
|Charging Time||2.5 hours|
|Battery Life @ Full Charge||4.4 hours|
|Running Time @ Full Charge||3.30 months, 8 activations/day|
|Command Strips® from 3M||Yes|
|3M Command Strips Model||Small PHS (XA006797063)|
|Number of 3M Command Strips||4|
|Power Cord||48-inch USB cord|
|Power Switch||PIR with Dusk to Dawn, Auto Timer: 20 Seconds, On/Off/Auto|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||3.8 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||3.8 x 3 x 1|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||0.132|
|Number in Pack||2-Pack|
Write Your Own Review
Why does the light flash on and off while in auto mode instead of staying on?
While in auto mode, the fixture should stay on for 20 seconds after motion is detected. If you would like to keep the fixture on contiously, switch it to the on position.
I have the light setting for motion AUTO SHUT OFF but the light just stays ON will not turn off.
If you have the fixture set on "auto," that will turn the fixture on when it is triggered by motion and turn off after 20 seconds. If you have the fixture set on "on," it will stay on until you turn it off.
I just bought them and not charging, then after I charged it for hours, charge light stayed red and now, it does not work at all unless plugged in.
The fixtures should take about 2.5 hours to fully charges. Once fully charged, the light should turn green. If you've charged over 2.5 hours and the light has not turned green, reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 as fixtures may be defective. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.