18-in Touchless Linkable LED Plug-in Under Cabinet Light with Bluetooth Speakers - Powdered Matte White
18-in LED linkable under cabinet light has two adjustable built-in BluetoothTM speakers and touchless light controls for on/off or dimming, and two built-in USB charging ports. Using the latest BluetoothTM technology sync and control the sound levels using a smart device. Use the touchless sensor to turn on and off, or control the dimming level of brightness. Simply wave hand under sensor to turn on and off or hold hand to dim. The light includes 2 USB ports for charging any USB compatible devices.
- Using the latest 5.0 Bluetooth technology, control the built-in speakers with any smart device. The 5.0 version has four times the range (up to 800 ft or 240 m), two times the speed, and eight times the broadcasting power of older versions of Bluetooth.
- Control light by waving hand under sensor to turn on and off, or hold hand under sensor to dim the light to your preferred preference. Perfect for cooking tasks.
- The light output of 500 lumens with 3000K bright white light.
- Long-lasting, energy-efficient LEDs with a rated life of 50,000 hours.
- Light has two built-in 1 amp USB ports that can charge your phone.
- Linkable with included 18-inch linking cord; link up to 240 watts.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Rooms||Home Office, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Utility Room|
|Fixture Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Fixture Color||Powdered Matte White|
|Two Level Lighting||No|
|Two Detection Zone||No|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||84.1|
|Rated LED Life||50000 Hrs|
|Dimming Type||Touchless On/Off/Full Dim|
|Input Voltage||120V 60Hz|
|Command Strips® from 3M||No|
|Power Cord||5-Ft 3-Prong Regular Plug|
|Connector Cord||18-inch 3 conductor cord|
|Power Switch||IR Sensor On/Off/Dim (Memory Function)|
|Power Source||Plug In|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||18 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||18 x 4.5 x 1.2|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||2.5|
Write Your Own Review
Can you disable the wave technology? I have it under a cabinet where there are small appliances on the counter. It is thinning the appliance is a hand and it dims and brightens when nobody is near the light
Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the wave sensor.