18-in Touchless Linkable LED Plug-in Under Cabinet Light - Matte White
Good Earth Lighting 18-inch LED plug-in has a touchless sensor to turn on, off and dim. Control the light though touchless sensors that will pick up on hand movement or hand holding directly under sensor. Wave hand under sensor to turn on and off or hold hand under sensor to dim the light. Light is easily linkable with included 18-inch linking cord and can link up to a total of 240 watts between all light sizes. This light comes in one other size 24-in (12W) or an 18-inch under cabinet fixture with Bluetooth speakers.
- This linkable 18-inch LED plug-in light bar features a touchless proximity sensor.
- Control light by waving hand under sensor to turn on and off, or hold hand under sensor to dim the light to your preferred preference.
- Light output of 750 lumens with 3000K bright white light.
- Long-lasting, energy-efficient LEDs with a rated life of 50,000 hours.
- Light has two USB charging ports that are compatible with all USB cables.
- Linkable with included 18-inch linking cord; link up to 240 watts.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Rooms||Home Office, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Utility Room|
|Fixture Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Fixture Color||Matte White|
|Two Level Lighting||No|
|Two Detection Zone||No|
|Safety Rated||Damp Location|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||82.8|
|Rated LED Life||50000 Hrs|
|Dimming Type||Touchless On/Off/Full Dim|
|Input Voltage||120V 60Hz|
|Command Strips® from 3M||No|
|Power Cord||5-Ft 3-Prong Regular Plug|
|Connector Cord||18-inch 3-conductor cord|
|Power Switch||IR Sensor On/Off/Dim (Memory Function)|
|Power Source||Plug In|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||18 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||18 x 2.6 x 0.9|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||2.5|
Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for further assistance. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
You can try industrial 3M command strips.
We do not recommond installing this fixture any way other than described in the instruction manual. Doing so also voids warranty.