12-in Rechargeable LED Motion-Activated Light Bar - Silver
Brighten your kitchen under cabinets, laundry room, living room, utility area, closet, or other spaces with the Good Earth Lighting rechargeable LED lights. These lightweight, wireless lights are an efficient and sustainable lighting solution for all wireless lighting needs with built-in motion sensing technology and an auto off timer. Highly versatile these lights can be conveniently installed almost anywhere with the included Command Strips by 3M for damage-free mounting. No wires. No tools. No mess. No damage. The simple style blends seamlessly with any home décor and the slim design allows the fixture to remain hidden if mounted under the cabinetry. The energy efficient LEDs cast a bright neutral white light with a high lumen output suitable for most locations. Experience sustainability, conservation, and efficiency with the highly innovative rechargeable battery capabilities. Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
- Motion-activated 100-degree PIR sensor detects motion up to 15 feet. Battery saver light only turns on when motion activated. Two activation types to choose from: walk by mode and wave mode.
- Bright light output of 160 lumens with a 4000K color temperature that casts a bright, neutral white light.
- Features an auto-off timer, lighting up after motion is detected and turning off after 20 seconds with no motion to preserve battery life. There is also a setting to keep the light on for continuous use.
- Enjoy hassle-free and wire-free lighting with no direct wiring required.
- Easy and flexible mounting with the included Command® Strips by 3M for damage-free mounting.
- No batteries to replace. Easy to recharge with included 48-in USB charging cord. Once fully charged, the battery indicator light will turn green.
- Lightweight and portable, perfect for any on-the-go lighting emergencies. Light can also be plugged in for continuous use.
- Rated for dry indoor use only.
- Includes LED wireless light bar, Command Strips® by 3M, (2) screws, and (1) 48-inch USB charging cord. Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
|Related Model||RE1122-SIL-12LF0-G, B07CG7BMGS|
|Fixture Material||Plastic Injection Molded|
|Glass/Lens Type||Frosted Sunrise Pattern with Fine Diamond Inside|
|Mounting||Screw Mount or Command™ Strips from 3M|
|Motion Detection Range||100 degrees up to 15 ft|
|Safety Rated||Dry Location Only|
|Rated LED Life||30,000 hours|
|Battery Qty /Type||540 mA/1500 mAh|
|Charging Time||4.5 hours|
|Battery Life @ Full Charge||3.6 hours|
|Running Time @ Full Charge||2.7 months, 8 activations/day|
|Command Strips® from 3M||Yes|
|3M Command Strips Model||Small picture hanging strips (XA006797063)|
|Number of 3M Command Strips||4|
|Power Switch||On/Off/Auto, 100 Degrees PIR Up to 15 Feet|
|Warranty||6-Year Limited Warranty|
|Fixture Size||12 in|
|Fixture Dimensions (inches)||12 x 2.5 x 0.75|
|Fixture Weight (lbs)||0.352|
Write Your Own Review
Have this strip light, bought in Oct 2020. It has been working great but now the charging port won’t work to recharge light. Unfortunately I do not have my receipt from Lowe’s any longer. Would this be covered under warranty? I love this light. I have 3 others just like it.
This is something that would be covered under warranty. Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for assistance. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
How do you remove from wall to recharge? Do you do it with by removing from command strip?
This fixture should have included velcro command strips so you can just take the fixture down and put it back up after charging.
Battery is no longer holding charge. How do I get a replacement battery?
The battery is not replaceable. This fixture can be used as a plug in, or if within warranty period, can be replaced under warranty. Please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for assistance. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
What to do when it no longer turns off?
If the fixture is in auto mode, it should turn off after 20 seconds. If your fixture stays continuously in auto mode, please reach out to customer service at 1-800-291-8838 for technical support and/or warranty replacement. We are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST.
How to recharge my closet motion-activated light?
Plug in USB wall charger (not included) and micro USB cord (included) to charge product until indicator light turns green.